Sunday, September 25, 2011

im happy :)

**welll i had this long post about how great Hungary is. My internet closed and now I have to retype it. Not to thrilled about it but here I go.
So on thursday morning at 7 me mom and dodo set off to the budapest/ lake balaton. Dodo and I slept on the way there. When we arrived we went to the doctors then went to the Plaza. We ate lunch at KFC. I had chicken and french fries. I ordered a water without gas and had to chug it so we could fill it with kinley. I swear that stuff is the best! We then decided to shop a little bit. I bought myself a shirt and thought about starting Christmas shopping. So I have bought a few gifts now. We then decided to go to the outlet mall. Thats were our "exciting" adventures begin. I was trying on a sweater and when I went to convert the price I couldn't find my iphone. So mom and I went a panic rush throughout the entire outlet mall. I was having a panic attack. shocker. So when we get back to the first spot I look all over and stand up to see it lying on the shelf where my hoody was. oops! Well mom said she was going to kill me, but I said that was okay because we found it :) relief! So then we finally head off to the LAKE! I was so excited but exhausted so Dodo and I slept the way there also. When we arrived we unpacked the house and Dodo and I headed down to the harbor. We stuck our feet in the water and just walked to pier. It was so nice! When mom caught up with us we just relaxed a little more. We then ate dinner at the restaurant/hotel. I had pizza, ham and cheese. That's where we also decided to keep the kinley bottles. So I had to hide them from the waitor so he wouldn't take them. After dinner Dodo and I headed up to the upstairs and watched Charlie Mcdonald. We decided to create our own webshow on youtube :) We'll start this week.When we finally went back home we saw a frog and a HUGE bug. We were so loud! haha. When we returned home we watched this love show and the Hungarian Big Brother. We got bored so decided to play Bieber, a card game. Then went to bed. Friday morning we woke up to dad and zeno being there also. We went sailing first thing and then came back to have white pig, my new favorite meal. We then relaxed a bit and caught up with Balazs's family that night. They're a lot of fun! :) From Friday we gained a tea bottle and a tonic water bottle :) On Saturday we headed to other villages around the lake. We saw a cathedral that is one of the oldest in Europe. It was so beautiful words couldn't describe it. When we got back to our village I relaxed and played with zeno. Later that night we went and played poker. Dodo and I kicked BUTT! :) Today we woke up. Packed the house then traveled home. Had white pig for lunch and that leads me to my video call home.






It was good. I didn't cry because I am no longer homesick. I feel home here. Bellefontaine hasn't changed. The football team sucks and people are stressing about homecoming. Why have the stress when it isn't worth it? It's cold and rainy. Yeah I wouldn't mind some of that weather here but I know once we get it I won't want it anymore. In October I will go to Venice, ITALY! Every girls dream and God is letting me live it. In December I'm going to see Rihanna then celebrate the New Years in Austria. That's a lot cooler then Ohio. I miss everyone of course. But I'm glad my mom told me I wasn't allowed to go home and I needed this weekend to see it. The only stress I have here is learning a language. And I feel having an awesome family and a dog helps out that part a LOT! So here is what you've been waiting to hear. I'm Happy :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that. I'm so relieved now. I was really sad to hear that you were homesick and had culture shock :) But that's normal :)
    Balazs
    We should skype once by the way :D

    ReplyDelete