Tuesday, May 8, 2012

that should be me...

So! What have I been up to? Well these past two weekends have been long weekends. Last weekend I went to a cave called Aggteleki cseppkő barlang. It starts in Hungary and when you leave the cave you are in Slovakia. It was really cool. There were bats though.. And all I could think about was when we went to the Ohio Caverns and a bat landed on Mark Butler's head. ewww.




































After the cave we went and saw the worlds largest book! That was pretty cool.







 the smaller version

The next day we went to the local castle. It was a lot of fun. I got to see how things here in Miskolc use to be. Then this past weekend we got to celebrate Alyssa's birthday. Abby and I threw her a surprise party. We cooked sloppy joe's and invited all of her favorite people. Overall it was one of the best weekends here.
Now the feelings part:
As everyone knows its the beginning in May. Of my junior year. Therefore that means all my friends are at prom. And no matter how hard I try to ignore it its still one of those things i miss missing out on. I know, I'm in europe and blah blah blah. but i am still a teenager missing her junior prom. Well other then that everything is good. Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment